Wednesday, September 21, 2011

kapybara

It's time to threaten wjx again!

I've decided to introduce kapybara in this post~


Isn't he cute?????So adorable right???He likes to wear hats. And he likes to turn upside down just like my dog, so that I can scratch his tummy ;p

Now you may wonder, as I did, what ka-pi-ba-ra means. I first found out about kapibara in Japan, and it was too too cute so I got my friend to win kapybara for me from one of those game machines in the archade. Thank you jon jon~
Anyway, i recently searched kapibara, expecting to find out kapibara was some strange as$ short form thingy in Japanese for something, but I was wrong!

Behold a real kapybara:


Not quite as cute huh? Apparently it's a rodent..

Anyway, if wjx doesn't post something up, look forward to seeing a picture/pictures of him hanging out with kapybara.Hahahahaha~

No comments: